AccuConnect ™ - Multi Circuit Thermocouple Extension Harness
AccuConnect multi-circuit thermocouple extension cable harnesses improve cable connectivity as well as reducing setup time in autoclave applications. This can be supplied as 6, 12 or 24 cables terminated with a multi-pin connector on one end with free-floating, independent male or female connections at the opposite end. The AccuConnect design provides assured accuracy as well as long term use.
Thermocouple cable connections can be made on composite parts typically using tool thermocouples or lead/lag thermocouples while they are prepared for the autoclave process. Once the parts are placed into the autoclave, the corresponding AccuConnect cable harness can be quickly connected to its part thermocouple significantly reducing setup time.
- Temperature: Insulation and connectors rated for surveys for up to 200°C.
- Tolerance: ±2°F (1.1°C ) for up to 200°C (400°F).
- Available in: Type: J or type K thermocouple cable assemblies.
- BAC 5621 compliant and ease of traceability for NADCAP audits.
- Jacket: Extruded FEP, optional PFA.
- Two ends: One has 6, 12 or 24 cables terminated with a multi-pin connector; the other free floating cable end has independent male or female plugs.
- Pins and plugs: Individually numbered for circuit identification.
- Cable length: Specified by customers.
All products in the AccuClave Thermocouple & Extension Cable Series have a traceability code permanently etched on their connectors. To retrieve all information regarding a specific product, visit TRAC, enter the 8-character TRAC code appearing on your connector. Correction factor calibration data will appear for each temperature for which the wire has undergone calibration. In addition you will be able to determine the part number, product description, calibration date, production date, and the manufacturing work order code.
Get in touch for all your composite curing needs!