CCPI Europe Ltd: Laboratory Technician
Due to our continuing growth CCPI Europe’s UKAS accredited calibration laboratory are looking to employ a Laboratory Technician. Duties include calibration and testing of industrial temperature sensors and the associated measurement equipment.
- Thermal calibration of thermocouples using both the fixed point and comparison method.
- Thermal calibration of resistance thermometers using both fixed point and comparison method.
- Electrical calibration of chart recorders, loggers, indicators and temperature controllers.
- Issue and checking of certification.
- Working to detailed UKAS and quality procedures.
- Experience as a UKAS calibration technician is desirable.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to detailed technical procedures.
- Effective communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Experience in the field of calibration.
- Minimum qualification A level or BTEC in Sciences.
If you are interested, please send a CV to email@example.com
CCPI Europe :
Regional Sales Manager – Northern Europe
CCPI Europe, a Marmon Engineered Wire & Cable/Berkshire Hathaway Company, is Europe’s leading experts in the field of manufacturing and calibration of thermocouple temperature sensors.
CCPI Europe concentrates on providing value to our customers with high quality products and design capabilities to assist in process and product control for the many industries we serve.
The company holds a ISO-9001 accreditation and our thermal calibration laboratory holds a UKAS accreditation (no. 0600) that meets and exceeds the strict requirements of our customers.
To Expand our sales coverage in Europe, we are looking for an individual for the position of Regional Sales Manager covering the territory of Northern Europe.
It is desirable that you have a technical degree with sales experience, preferably with knowledge of aerospace heat treatment, temperature measurement and/or the metals industry. You will need to be multi-lingual including fluent in German and good English speaking capabilities.
Please visit our website as an introduction to our company and products. If the opportunity is of interest to you, please send your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org