CCPI Europe are a market leading manufacturer of Industrial Temperature Sensors.
We deliver quality, precision and reliability to manufacturing industries with our temperature measurement solutions.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy for 2017, we are now looking to appoint an additional Field Service/Calibration Engineer to carry out on-site calibration of a wide range of heat treatment control and monitoring equipment throughout the UK.
Duties will also involve carrying out temperature uniformity surveys on customer ovens/furnaces.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Be a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to work both on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have instrumentation experience, an electrical qualification and a strong customer focus coupled with the determination to succeed.
- Possess a flexible approach to working activities and be prepared to work away from home.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Be able to develop good working relationships with customers.
- Good organisational skills, excellent punctuality and timekeeping.
- Full UK driving licence.
As part of the Marmon Wire and Cable/Berkshire Hathaway family, you would be joining a Company that can offer excellent career development and a package commensurate with a world leader.
Call Julian Bloomfield on +44 1909 775333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org